Southern Idaho boasts some of the most competitive costs in the country for businesses.
We know how overwhelming it can be to find the right place to grow or expand your business. Southern Idaho has a large network of communities and partners ready to help your move make perfect financial sense.
- IDAHO TAX REIMBURSEMENT: Tax credit of up to 30% for up to 15 years on new state tax revenues generated by companies seeking to expand in or relocate to the state of Idaho by adding new, qualifying jobs.
- IDAHO BUSINESS ADVANTAGE: A wide package of incentives for businesses that invest at least $500,000 in new facilities and creates at least 10 new jobs averaging $40,000 a year with benefits.
- 3% INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT: Investment tax credit on all new depreciable, tangible, personal property (machinery/equipment) used in Idaho.
- GRANTS: A new or existing Idaho company can apply for grants to cover expanding your customer base, improving access to community infrastructure and more.
- LOW TAXES: Benefit from Idaho’s stable and lower tax burden.
- Workforce Development: Train new employees and be reimbursed up to $3,000 per employee.
- Opportunity Zones: Private investment vehicles that place 90% or more of their funds into an Opportunity Zone can earn tax relief on the capital gains generated through those investments.